Friday, June 12, 2009

vintage flower headbands

Forgive me for the lack of style on my page because I am apparently XML challenged, but my creative side just sparked and we must make haste!

My mother and I have been eyeballing this latest headband fashion and I have found two beautiful, vintage flowers on eBay that would look absolutely amazing on a headband.

Okay, so maybe I nabbed the idea off of Etsy, but they weren't vintage flowers. They were strange bird feathers that just looked completely bizzare. I decided to go with a little bit more of a classic, but funky look that even I would wear, and I don't do headbands.

Now, all I must do is hunt down some comfortable, wide-width headbands and viola! Cuteness all around.

If I find out my mother snatches this out from underneath me with her fancy skirt making ways, I will steal them from her.


smiles,
Olivia

2 comments:

Abigail Boatwright said...

Love these!

Olivia said...

Thank you!! I can't wait to get them so I can make the headbands!