Thursday, August 13, 2009

completed project

I know! Can you believe it? I actually finished something I said I would start! This isn't the best picture, but it is all I had while sitting at work.



My next mission is her cake. I want to try something is very much on the difficult side for me, but I find this to be a great time to justify spending $$ on baking utensils I could possibly need in the near future.

I found this WONDERFUL woman named Janell on the internet. She has a blog and made a 9 minute video on how to make a topsy turvy cake.

http://janellscakes.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-to-make-topsy-turvy-cake.html

Now, I don't believe I will make it as well or as tall as she does. Who knows? My fondant might turn out crap and I will have to use buttercream icing. But, she has blessed us with all of her cake, icing and fondant recipes and I bow down to her skills.

I must try this. I have to. I could discover a talent that I have!

smiles,

Olivia

0 comments: