Tuesday, August 18, 2009

good baking pan deal!

If you go to http://www.michaels.com/ and sign up for their newsletter you will be sent a 50% coupon! So I printed a few.... more like 10... and have bought a few things here and there, but last night I bought what turns out to be a fantastic deal!


Wilton Performance Pan Set

So a $50 set cost me around $25 and they are NIIIIICEEEE. Also while I was there I stared at cake boards for what seemed like eternity and finally settled with 2 sheets of foam board and will just cut them out and decorate myself.
ALSO! If you're interest peaks about cake decorating, Michael's is offering 50% off of their Wilton Cake Class that starts at the beginning of September. I think it costs around $25 after the discount. I talked with the sweet check out girl and she had taken the class and had a lot of fun, but she did end up spending $75 extra in supplies.
xoxo,
Olivia

0 comments: